The numbers speak for themselves: nearly 80% of black and matte women suffer from acne, and not only in adolescence! This very common problem can be very troublesome and often leaves unwanted marks on the skin.
So what do you need to know about acne, and how to fight it effectively?
You should know that acne is a consequence of 4 factors:
- An overproduction of sebum, usually caused by hormonal activity but also for example by too greasy makeup, which will clog the pores of the skin
- Hyperkeratinization, that is to say an excessive multiplication of skin cells that form a "plug" and prevent sebum from escaping
- An infection of bacteria, which will proliferate by feeding on this sebum
- Inflammation, caused by the multiplication of these bacteria
It is therefore necessary to act on all of these 4 factors to fight acne pimples effectively. For this, it is important to use suitable products and avoid lightening products at all costs, which can aggravate the appearance of pimples and prevent the smooth running of your treatment.
1. Clean your face and neck well morning and evening with an anti-bacterial cleanser
2. If you have combination or oily skin, use daily a sebo-regulating treatment such as Mon Soin Unifiant Matifiant MEL'OYA® which will mattify and smooth the skin texture
3. Every day, use a specific treatment for pigmented skin with an acne tendency such as My ACN'OYA® Anti-Imperfection Care or My ACN'OYA® Targeted Corrector according to your needs: each of these treatments will act on the 4 factors mentioned above
4. You can then act on the hyperpigmentation spots left by the pimples with My MEL'OYA® Anti-Stain Serum. Remember that it is important to treat your pimples well before treating your spots!
5. During the day, remember to protect your pimples and stains with suitable sun protection , ideally with an SPF 50 protection factor. You will be able to keep a clean complexion and without imperfections!
1 to 2 times a week, do a gentle scrub to unclog the pores and let your skin breathe. Choose scrubs such as My CLEAN'OYA® EXTRA Exfoliating Cleansing Gel based on salicylic acid, because this active ingredient will allow you to act deeply on the skin without attacking it, and to promote its renewal to accelerate the effectiveness of your treatment. Your skin will be all the more radiant!