Acne, burns, scars, pollution, sun, lightening products and so many other elements attack and alter your skin every day. To help it regenerate so that it can regain its integrity, its firmness and softness of origin we advise you to adopt this little routine:
First, perform regularly two to three times a week a face scrub:
This will help your skin remove dead cells which will facilitate its renewal. Thanks to your Gel « Cleansing Exfoliating Scrubbing », your skin will be gently exfoliated to preserve its integrity.
In the evening, give yourself a pampering moment because it is at that moment that your skin needs you the most. Finally safe from all these external aggressions, your skin will need to be pampered to the maximum to be doubly ready to regenerate during your sleep.
After cleansing your skin, apply My Regenerating Repairing Elixir.
Thanks to these many assets, he will:
- Moisturize your skin deeply to replenish its water reserve, decreased during the day but also solidify the hydrolipidic film.
- Promote cell renewal but also the synthesis of your elastic and collagen fibers. It will allow your skin to regain its original integrity.
- Boost your skin flora so that it can be ready for the next day to act against pollution, sun etc.
By the good of all these properties, it will help your skin to be of attack for the next day.
Perform self-massage on your face:
They will allow your skin to release the pressure. Your muscles will be more relaxed, which will prevent the aging of your skin. Your blood circulation will be revitalized which promotes the supply of nutrients for all of your skin cells.
Here are some simple things you can do when applying My Regenerating Repairing Elixir:
And of course most importantly, have a restful sleep:
You have prepared your skin well, it's perfect! The only thing left to do now is to sleep well! Yes, if you want to have beautiful skin and in good shape having a restful sleep is essential because it is at this time that your skin regenerates. A bad night will alter its regeneration process and make it less active and therefore more fragile the next day.
Here are some tips for having a good sleep:
- Give priority to a light meal.
- After all this routine, avoid the screens. You can read or write your good moments of the day, it will allow you to relax to facilitate your sleep.
- Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time each day.Add to favourites
Be the first to comment!