Elphine: "Before knowing the brand IN'OYA, I tested many other alternatives and spent a lot of money. I have a combination of black and oily skin with pimples, to find a solution I have invested in many face care products, I have been to see dermatologists, I have also seen an allergist, I have done some took blood and taken antibiotics, nothing to do, I still had the same problems! I was a slave to her pimples and spots. After all that, I decided to focus on brands for black skin, IN'OYA attracted attention and I decided to give it a chance. First I started using the Anti-Spot Serum and Targeted Corrector, then one day I was at an animation in a pharmacy, I was advised Matifying unifying care, the solar fluid, the cleansing foam and the Anti-imperfections care. Every day I looked at my face, I was too impatient and I started being demotivated. Thanks to the follow-up of the customer service, which accompanied me all the time on the telephone with good advices I took again the motivation and today I am satisfied with my treatment. I still have a few small pimples but the spots are almost completely gone. I am delighted with this brand."
- CLEAN’OYA® My Foam « Purifying Cleansing »: Morning and night to cleanse and matify the skin
- CLEAN’OYA® My Cleansing Micellar Water « Sensitive Skin » : Every night to cleanse your skin
- MEL’OYA® & MAT’OYA® My Corrector « Unifying Matifying »: Every morning to matify and unify your skin
- SUN’OYA My Sun Fluid SPF 50®: Every morning to protect your skin
- MEL'OYA® My Correcting Serum: Every night on the spot areas, on clean and dry skin
- ACN’OYA® My Skin Care« anti imperfections »: Every night on the whole of her face to treat her pimples
- CLEAN’OYA EXTRA® My Gel « Cleansing Exfoliating »: 2 to 3 times per week with emphasis on areas to be treatedAdd to favourites
Would you like to add your testimonial? Nothing could be simpler, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to comment!