Oumou Ly: "My name is Oumou and I have always had skin problems: pimples, blemishes, blemishes, etc. For a few months, my spots have been accentuated and I had more and more pimples. impossible for me to go out without makeup, I did everything to reduce my imperfections but nothing worked, I had almost no hope.
I discovered the brand In'Oya through a friend, so I did a lot of research and the fact that it was a brand specialized for black skin attracted me. I was fortunate to be drawn to benefit from the Oya program.
I started the treatment on March 20, 2018, after two weeks, I had the impression to have fewer pimples and my skin was less dry, less torn. I followed my personalized program every day to the letter, Little by little my tasks were attenuated without I really become aware of it.
Today my pimples are almost gone, I slowly start to like my skin. I know that my spots will not go away overnight and that you have to be patient and diligent in your daily routine in order to hope for results.
I want to thank the In'Oya team for giving me the chance to test their products and to have accompanied me during these few months. "
- CLEAN’OYA® My Foam « Purifying Cleansing »: Morning and night to cleanse and matify the skin
- CLEAN’OYA® My Cleansing Micellar Water « Sensitive Skin » : Every night to cleanse your skin
- MEL’OYA® & MAT’OYA® My Corrector « Unifying Matifying »: Every morning to matify and unify your skin
- MEL'OYA® My Correcting Serum: Every night on the spot areas, on clean and dry skin
- ACN’OYA® My Skin Care « Anti-Imperfections »: Every night on the whole of her face to treat her pimples
- CLEAN’OYA EXTRA® My Gel « Cleansing Exfoliating »: 2 to 3 times per week with emphasis on areas to be treated
- My Sun Fluid SPF 50: Every morning to protect her skin from sun damageAdd to favourites
Would you like to add your testimonial? Nothing could be simpler, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org